9th September 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any use of doing M.Tech from IIT after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

Is there any use of doing mtech from iit is you have done btech in chemical engineering from nit and you don't want to join teaching profession and want to work in a mnc or public sector. is there a salary hike and post hike if u do mtech?

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  5. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  7. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  8. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  9. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  10. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  11. Future prospects of doing B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering from NITs?
  12. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  14. How can I take admission in IIT for M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  16. What average salary can I expect after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering from IIT?
  17. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
11th September 2016, 11:20 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any use of doing M.Tech from IIT after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

You have done B.Tech in Chemical Engineering discipline from National Institute of Technology. You don’t have any interested in teaching profession and want to work in MNC or public sector.

**In my opinion, there is no use of doing M. Tech course if you don’t want to go for teaching profession in future. Basically M.Tech course is necessary for students having willing to do teaching profession. Yes after doing M.Tech course, students get a salary. It also depends upon the organization in which he/she is working.

**As you have interest in doing job in public sector then you can go for MBA course which will be better option for you if you want to do post graduation. After doing MBA you will get higher post and hike too in public sector.
11th September 2016, 08:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any use of doing M.Tech from IIT after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

Of course yes. Absolutely there is a strong use of doing M.Tech from IIT after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in National Information Technology.

Studying B.Tech from NIT itself is a big asset for getting placed in top organizations. Besides this, doing Master's degree from Indian Institute of Information Technology course would be of high use for sure in find good job opportunities.

As many top organizations visit IIT's, I would strongly suggest you to pursue Master's from any of the Indian Institute of Technologies to find job opportunities easily and as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?