9th September 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get jobs after completion of MBA if I have low marks?

Sir/Mam,

I have 59% in my engineering .will i face difficulty in getting job after doing mba from a good college with good marks in mba?? Will I be able to get a job or not? Can you please guide me on the same? What should be the steps I should follow to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Wipro to get a Job having scored 65% in 10th, 57% in 10+2 and 78% in B.Sc?
  2. My future with low marks in 12th? Possibilities of MBA after low marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will this be difficult to do MBA after completion of B.Sc in Electronics? Fee structure to do MBA in International Business?
  4. How to make a career in finance after completing graduation in B.Com with 53%?
  5. How may I find civil engineering jobs even after scoring less marks in my graduation?
  6. In which company should I do summer training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  7. Companies to do internship in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech?
  8. List of best jobs I can apply after completion of IPE with 88% marks and EMCET with 50% marks?
  9. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  10. Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of graduation course with just 45% marks?
  11. Which private jobs I can apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  12. Do students with low academic marks but high entrance exam marks get admission in top MBA colleges?
  13. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  14. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  15. How to apply for colleges after scoring low marks in MBA TANCET exam?
  16. Low fee MBA colleges for middle class students
  17. What is the use of studying MBA? Will there be any jobs after the completion of MBA?
  18. Core industry jobs after completion of ME Applied Electronics -- [New]
12th September 2016, 12:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get jobs after completion of MBA if I have low marks?

No, you will not face difficulty in getting a job after completion of MBA if you have low marks in engineering course. You might face difficulty in getting admission in a good institute but once you get admission in a good institute, then your previous academic records will not be of much importance. However, you should make it a point that you pursue MBA from a reputed institute and aim to have good managerial skills.
12th September 2016, 01:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get jobs after completion of MBA if I have low marks?

No, you will not face difficulty in getting a job after completion of MBA if you have low marks in engineering course. You might face difficulty in getting admission in a good institute but once you get admission in a good institute, then your previous academic records will not be of much importance. However, you should make it a point that you pursue MBA from a reputed institute and aim to have good managerial skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?