15th April 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Top Engineering colleges offering admission through GATE in Indore? List of companies appointing through GATE?

Sir,
I want to know about companies and top Engineering colleges select on GATE scorecard in Indore. Kindly help me to know about this asap.
With Regards-
Chandan Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering GATE scholarship in Indore?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  3. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  4. List of colleges for a candidate with 30.67 marks in GATE? Expected rank and companies recruiting through this GATE marks?
  5. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of government colleges offering M.Tech admission in electrical engineering without GATE in West Bengal?
  7. How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Gujarat without GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  8. Names of different types of entrance exams for M.Tech?
  9. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical student in Indore?
  11. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  12. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  13. Top engineering colleges in India where I get admission after scoring 23340 in GATE?
  14. Is it possible to take admission in M.Tech without GATE? Colleges offering the admission without GATE score?
  15. List of top 10 colleges offering PG in Biotechnology?
  16. List of private companies recruiting on the basis of GATE score?
  17. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Indore? I've passed PET exam with good score
  18. Procedure of doing post graduation course from IIT after BE?
18th April 2016, 10:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Top Engineering colleges offering admission through GATE in Indore? List of companies appointing through GATE?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is conducted every year for getting admission in M-Tech course and has a chance of getting job in good reputed PSU’s companies. You are interested to know about the list of good colleges in Indore and list of companies which recruits through GATE score.

Following are the list of colleges in Indore:

--ACROPOLIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH

--ARIHANT INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY

--ASTRAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH

--CENTRAL INDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

>>The above mentioned colleges are good one. If you want to know all the list of colleges which in Indore then you can go through the below attachment

Following are the list of companies which recruits through GATE exam:

--NTPC

--ONGC

--BHEL

--AAI

--HPCL and many more

>>But the thing is that you have to score good marks in the GATE exam. As the selection procedure in these PSU’s companies are GATE score followed by interview. The weightage of GATE score is more in the selection procedure. So if you score good marks in GATE exam then your chance of selecting in PSU companies is more.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aicte approved institution.pdf(1.76 MB, 10 views)
19th April 2016, 12:21 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Top Engineering colleges offering admission through GATE in Indore? List of companies appointing through GATE?

Through GATE you can only try for IIT, NIT, Government Colleges but also some other prestigious good Private Colleges. Using your GATE marks there are many colleges offering M.Tech seats and also with these marks you can also try for PSU's. Management Trainees, Graduate Engineer Trainees are recruited with the GATE marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?