12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering GATE scholarship in Indore?

Hello Friends,
Please tell me that any college in Indore provide GATE scholarship? I want to know about such colleges. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  3. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture at Indore or Bhopal?
  4. Can I get scholarship without appearing GATE? Which colleges do offer scholarship(without GATE) during M.Tech.?
  5. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship without GATE?
  6. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  7. What should I do if I have not received GATE scholarship for M.Tech yet?
  8. How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?
  9. Scholarship amount sanctioned for B.Tech student of SGSIT, Indore?
  10. Top Colleges offering M.Sc in Biotechnology in Indore?
  11. List of colleges offering BCA course in Ahmadabad and Indore? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  12. List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical student in Indore?
  13. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  14. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore?
  15. Colleges in India offering M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Tech program even at less GATE score without it?
  17. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
  18. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Indore? I've passed PET exam with good score -- [Most Discussed]
15th April 2016, 12:14 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges offering GATE scholarship in Indore?

GATE scholarship is provided to those students who get admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score. You will get stipend of Rs.12400 every month. You are interested to know about the list of colleges inn Indore which provide GATE scholarship. Following are the list of colleges in Indore:

--ACROPOLIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH

--ARIHANT INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY

--ASTRAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH

--CENTRAL INDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

**There are some other colleges too in Indore which provide GATE scholarship to students. The above mentioned colleges are good one. If you want to know about all the colleges in Indore which provide GATE scholarship then you can check it into AICTE website or you can go though the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aicte approved institution.pdf(1.76 MB, 36 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?