17th June 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges which provide admission to masters degree in abroad? How much score is required for admission?

name of all colleges which give admission 2 masters degree in abroad.....
there fees......
and what score needed 4 admission......

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc IT from Pennsylvania State University after BCA being resident of India? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission for masters degree in Abroad?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Which is the best Masters to study after CSE B.Tech in abroad?
  5. GATE or GRE: Better choice after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  7. Names of colleges which provides masters in hospitality management in India?
  8. Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course? Will a score of 1-4/200 help in getting admission in a good college?
  9. What should I do for pursuing PhD in Zoology from Foreign countries?
  10. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?
  11. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of BBA course?
  12. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  13. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad?
  15. How to pursue Ph.D. in Germany in Food Science and Technology stream?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  17. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  18. How to do b.Com after scoring 75% in 12th? Which government college can I get?
15th November 2011, 10:16 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Names of the colleges which provide admission to masters degree in abroad? How much score is required for admission?

Hello friend.

Many colleges offers masters degree in abroad, even oxford and cambridge.
All you need to have good financial support with high grades in UG.
Also you have to score maximum marks in GRE and TOEFL to make your way easy to get in.
Fees structure will depends on countries and college.
Approx it costs 6 to 10 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?