24th April 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Which type of master course I can do?

I have completed b.s.c(mpc) planning to do masters but I don't the master courses so plz help me thanking you I m waiting your ans

28th April 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of master course I can do?

i ama BE 3rd year student. i wnrside.. can u help me..?? I would lyk 2 knw abt d ME MBA courses. Wich one s best for cse dept studemt aftr BE. And annual fee for tis 2 courses. Wich s better. U jst tel me the details and i can select d course as per my interest.
28th April 2014, 08:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which type of master course I can do?

You say that you have completed your B.Sc in mathematics , chemistry and physics . now you want to do master degree. You can do your master degree in the subjects in which you have take honors in your bachelor degree with any discipline from recognized university. For master degree in best or top most institution or university you have to appear their entrance examination which is conducted by respective university in which you are take form in the respective university.
There are many top most universities are like

Ravenshaw university
Utkal university
Banaras university
JN UNIVERSITY
Delhi university
Berhampur university
Sriram bhanga university
Pondicherry university
Lalbagh university

Or many more university are in India which offer post graduation or master degree in your respective subject un which you have taken in your bachelor degree that means in the mentioned of the respective forum. But you have the subjects are called royal subjects ever in which for this subject master degree you have to prepared well so that you have take chance to get admission in this university so be prepared well and your future will be bright as you have royal subjects in your bachelor degree so that you have many more scope and job opportunities on the basis of your subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?