24th April 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

List of USA universities for Masters in Haematology?

Give me the list of university in USA which has masters in haematology I am desirous of doing master degree in haematology

Related Questions:
  1. Link to US and UK universities offering Masters in Haematology, Haematopathology?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  3. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  4. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  5. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering?
  6. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  7. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  8. List of universities for MS(Telecommunication) in USA?
  9. List of universities in Germany offering masters in production engineering?
  10. Can I do Masters in USA? I've graduated from a University that is not recognized by UGC
  11. Which are the various institutes offering DNB Haematology courses?
  12. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  13. How to do masters in journalism after doing graduation?
  14. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  16. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  17. Universities offering clinical pharmacology and therapeutics in USA?
  18. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
27th April 2014, 10:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of USA universities for Masters in Haematology?

Hematology/Oncology is a Biomedical science.

LIST OF UNIVERSITY OF USA HAS MASTER IN HAEMATOLOGY :-

UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON
LONDON METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER
UNIVERSITY OF YORK
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON
UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON
INSTITUTE OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
INSTITUTE OF CANCER RESEARCH

DURATION -1 YEAR FULL TIME OR TWO YEAR PART TIME

ENTRY RECRUITMENT:- You will normally need a B.Sc honors Degree in Bio Medical science
or in closely related subject or a professional qualification of Equivalent Status. And also selection is based on the entrance examination and they select on the base of your entrance score after that hey see your good score and then they select the candidates who have secured good score and also some university have rank system they select on the basis of their good rank holder candidates so that my suggestion is for you that be prepared well so that you will get a better university for your study which you have want. So be prepared well for your entrance examination.

HAEMATOLOGY COURSE BRIEF;-Hematology is the study of blood and blood forming tissue.
Hematology nurse assist to care for people affected by hematological illness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?