29th May 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Which type of MBA is applicable for a Pharmacy graduate? Detailed procedure of getting selected in IIM Ahmadabad?

I am doing B.Sc in Pharmacy, after completing it i want to do mba from IIM. I want to know about type of mba applicable for me? And what are the detailed procedure to get selected to IIM Ahmadabad?

Related Questions:
1st June 2016, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of MBA is applicable for a Pharmacy graduate? Detailed procedure of getting selected in IIM Ahmadabad?

There is a separate MBA pharma option available for pharmacy graduates. If you want to remain in pharmaceutical field only then this is a good option.

For admission in IIM Ahmedabad you need to crack CAT with an excellent score. Admission will be on the basis if score in CAT and performance in GD&PI.
2nd June 2016, 12:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of MBA is applicable for a Pharmacy graduate? Detailed procedure of getting selected in IIM Ahmadabad?

You can do MBA in any of the field, it is up to you, whichever filed you are interested to do. So the field you are interested, you can proceed for that.

Selection procedure for IIM-A:-

Candidates are selected on the basis of the performance in the Entrance examination such as CAT and MAT. After that, the short listed candidates are selected for the Group Discussion, qualifying in which the candidates will be selected for the final round of Personal Interview. After successfully qualified in the PI, candidates will be selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?