1st June 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission in M.Tech course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics

I am currently pursuing my M.Sc in Electronics from Mumbai University. Can anybody please provide me the detailed information for enrolment in M.Tech course. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  2. MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?
  3. Am i eligible to do M.Tech(Electronics and Communication from KSOU) after doing MSc Physics(Electronics)
  4. List of top colleges for MSc Electronics course in Karnataka? Procedure for admission in these colleges?
  5. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  6. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  7. Can I appear for GATE in Mathematics stream if I am pursuing B.E in Computer Science stream?
  8. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  9. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  10. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  11. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  12. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  13. Post Graduation through regular mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance education mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in M.Tech is possible after B.Tech? Details of colleges providing such admission?
  15. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  18. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
2nd June 2016, 01:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission in M.Tech course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics

Yes, you can surely get admission in M.Tech course after completion of your M.Sc(Electronics) from Mumbai University. For that you will have to appear for GATE examination and after clearing the examination with good score, you will be most eligible to get admission in any good college to continue further with your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?