17th March 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Which universities offer B.Ed in Hindi in correspondence mode?

I am appointed as Hindi teacher in Karnataka govt. Am passed rastrabhadh Praveen in mahila Hindi prachar seva samiti chamrajpet. Now i want to do B.Ed. in Hindi. Is there any correspondence course? Please inform me

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  2. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  3. Universities offering Hindi Ph.D course in distance mode? How to apply for those universities?
  4. Can I do B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? Universities offering B.Ed in Hindi?
  5. Does SNDT University offer Ph.D in Nursing course through correspondence mode?
  6. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  7. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi for a candidate who has secured 48% in M.A.?
  9. Names of good universities which offer M.Tech Mechanical in Distance or Correspondence mode?
  10. Names of the universities offering correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  12. Which universities offer distance mode Ph.D English?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in correspondence mode after completion of M.Sc in IT through distance mode?
  14. Universities which offer M.Tech Electronics through correspondence?
  15. Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?
  16. Admission criteria, entrance exam date and fee structure of B.Ed course through SMU?
  17. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  18. Details of the universities having Ph.D Hindi through correspondence in Tamilnadu?

17th March 2017, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities offer B.Ed in Hindi in correspondence mode?

IGNOU is the best option to pursue B.Ed in distance mode because it has study centers across the country. You need at least 2 years of reaching experience to become eligible for admission.

There are many reputed universities too, which offer B.Ed in distance mode. Admission is not a problem, if you have teaching experience.

17th March 2017, 08:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of Universities offering B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence mode:-

Annamalai University

Andhra University

University of Kashmir

Punjab University

University of Kerala

Bangalore University

Osmania University

University of Jammu

Nalanda Open University

Indira Institute of Science.

18th March 2017, 07:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned in your question that you want to know the list of universities offering B.Ed in Hindi through distance mode, so as per your request I have listed some of the universities below:

> Annamalai University.

> Alagappa University.

> University of Calicut.

> University of Kerala.

> Mahatma Gandhi University.

> Tamil Nadu Open University.

> Bharathiar University.

> bangalore University.

> Osmania University.

> Kuvempu University.

> Andhra University.

> Dr. BR Ambedkar University.

> Vinayaka Mission University.

> Sri Venkateshwara University.

22nd March 2017, 09:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am appointed as Hindi teacher in Karnataka govt. Am passed rastrabhadh Praveen in mahila Hindi prachar seva samiti chamrajpet. Now i want to do B.Ed. in Hindi. Is there any correspondence course? Please inform me
List of the university for part time B.Ed in Hindi course:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037

7th July 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any universities offering B.Ed in hindi in correspondence mode please inform the full details and address of universities
I make a phone call to andhra university, ambedkar university and IGNOU they are telling there is no course of B.Ed in hindi. Please tell me the full details of universities offering B.Ed in Hindi

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?