21st January 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria for PG course in Aerospace Engineering?

Sir,

I am currently a B.TECH. 4th (1st sem) year ECE student. I want to do masters in aerospace engineering. So i want to know about the admission criteria for post graduation course in same?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria to get admission in Aerospace Engineering?
  2. Criteria for Aerospace engineering? How much score is requi
  3. Entrance exam to give for Aerospace engineering college admission? Criteria for admission in the engineering college?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  6. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  7. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  8. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering
  9. What is the criteria for BSc degree holder to get admission in Aerospace Engineering?
  10. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  11. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  12. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  14. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do ME in aerospace engineering after B.E in computers?
  16. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  18. What should I do to study Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech if my family is not allowing me?
22nd January 2016, 08:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for PG course in Aerospace Engineering?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Post Graduate in Aerospace Engineering course :

You are eligible to do M.Tech/ M.E after successful completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering Stream. I am providing you the detailed Eligibility Criteria for getting admission in Master's Degree in Aerospace Engineering course.

>> Candidates must have passed B.Tech/ B.E with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have studied B.E/ B.Tech in of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Electrical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Electronics Engineering
* Instrumentation
Or
* Allied Branches

>> The very important thing is, Make sure you have valid GATE Score in order to get admission in PG Course in Aerospace Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?