21st January 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for doing PG course in Wine Technology?

I have completed my graduation and now looking forward to study post graduation course in Wine technology. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the entrance exam for Wine Institutes? Any scholarship pattern in wine technology institutes?
  2. Which college is best to study Wine Technology in terms of better job options?
  3. List of colleges offering Wine Technology and Fruit Processing course in India?
  4. List of PG colleges in Wine Technology in Maharashtra?
  5. List colleges in Maharashtra offering Post Graduation in Wine Technology? -- [New]
  6. Which are the wine technology colleges in Pune? What are the opportunities after completion
  7. Which course do I have to do a job in London or America after passing 12th?
  8. Which course is available in short time duration after completion of BSc Chemistry?
  9. How can I get admission in IIT after completing 10th? I have completed diploma in mechanical with 80%
  10. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. What is the minimum Qualification needed to become Custom Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any course after completing B.Tech food technology
  13. Details of institute or industry offering Beer and wine production related training of 6 months?
  14. What topics to be covered under Socio Economic and Banking Awareness and Marketing Sections?
  15. How to do online registration for BBA, BBS, BBE and BIFA course?
  16. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  17. Is there any criteria to appear for Bank PO exam? I am a B.E Information Technology student
  18. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
22nd January 2016, 09:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for doing PG course in Wine Technology?

Eligibility Criteria required to do Post Graduation in Wine Technology:

Generally the duration of any Master's Degree lasts for about 2 years and the basic required educational qualification is given below.

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Engineering from a recognized university
Or
>> B.Sc in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology or Agriculture
Or
>> B.Sc in Wine Technology
Or
>> Post Graduate Diploma in Alcohol, Fermentation and Wine Technology

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best institute that offers Post Graduate course in Wine Technology is "Gargi Agriculture Research and Training Institute (GARTI)" Nashik, India.
23rd January 2016, 12:54 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What is the criteria for doing PG course in Wine Technology?

The criteria for PG in wine technology is that one should have B.Sc in wine technology or B.Sc in any one of them, in microbiology/biotechnology/ chemistry/botany/zoology with atleast 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?