3rd November 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What should I do M.Sc in Physics or MBA? What if I fail to make a creer after MBA?

I am a physics graduate. But I don't want to study physics any further, because it's too hard.But my parents and relatives are advising me to go for M.Sc physics saying, that is the best option after B.Sc physics. I need a post graduation. What course should I study, MBA or Msc physics? I said MBA because I want a PG degree and I am afraid to go for MBA because if I fail in making a career after MBA everyone will blame me. But if I take MSc physics I can blame others. I don't know. Help me.

3rd November 2017, 10:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do M.Sc in Physics or MBA? What if I fail to make a creer after MBA?

Which course you choose in between M.Sc in Physics and MBA basically depends upon you. Yes, I suggest you to first analyse your skills and achievements in order to choose the best stream between the two courses.

As you are done with B.Sc in Physics course, the best course would be generally M.Sc in Physics course. But as you are afraid of M.Sc in Physics course again, you will have to think about choosing the best course in your Post Graduation.

You may choose MBA course as you are afraid of Physics subject provided that you pursue well in MBA course. You yourself have to study the courses and not your parents. Hence I would suggest you to go with the course in which you are most interested in to find better job opportunities.

Don't get afraid that you will fail in studies in MBA. Make sure that you concentrate well on studies in whichever the topic you choose and I am sure you will be successful if you can follow the above instructions.
3rd November 2017, 03:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do M.Sc in Physics or MBA? What if I fail to make a creer after MBA?

First of all you should make it clear about your career goal. You need to set a target and work towards it to achieve it. If your aim is MBA, then go for it without worrying about what others say, but always try to get admission in a good college. Only a good college can help you make a good career.

If physics is too tough for you, then make sure you don't go for it, because if you don't have interest in it, then it will cause disaster for your career in future.
3rd November 2017, 06:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a physics graduate. But I don't want to study physics any further, because it's too hard.But my parents and relatives are advising me to go for M.Sc physics saying, that is the best option after B.Sc physics. I need a post graduation. What course should I study, MBA or Msc physics? I said MBA because I want a PG degree and I am afraid to go for MBA because if I fail in making a career after MBA everyone will blame me. But if I take MSc physics I can blame others. I don't know. Help me.

You can choose any one of them either MSc Physics or MBA based on your ability, skill and interest. If you are unable to make any decision, then you can get advice from your college lecturers or parents. Both BSc Physics and MBA are good courses. Actually, one should choose the course based on his interest. You can make a career after MSc Physics in the same line or teaching line. If you study MBA then, you can pursue your career in the management field. You can easily pass the MBA, as it is not so tough to complete the course. You can find various job opportunities, if you study the course in any of the reputed college/university.
3rd November 2017, 09:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

First of all set up your mind and think about a single course. Don't waste your valuable time in comparing them. Both have their own value and standards. If you are scared of MBA, then simply go for the course in which you are interested. If you feel M.Sc Physics is easy for you and you can score well, then what's the use of going for MBA. Simply choose the stream which interests you the most.
3rd November 2017, 11:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Let me clear your confusion. Since you have completed B.Sc in Physics and you belong to Science background, pursuing M.Sc in Physics will be the best option for you as suggested by your parents. Now, in case you are not interested to do M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc, then you can do MBA course, there is no problem in it. It all depends upon your interest that in which of the field you are more concerned to apply.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBA course.
18th November 2017, 06:46 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

You must go for M.Sc. in Physics. Doing this will help you for making good career opportunities.
Get admission in IITs and IISc through IIT JAM Entrance exam.
IIT JAM Entrance Exam is a national level entrance exam through which aspirants gets admission in IITs and IISc for pursuing their master course.
Following are the programmes offered through IIT JAM:
M.Sc.
Joint M.Sc. – Ph.D.
M.Sc. – Ph.D. Dual Degree
Integrated Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?