27th December 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?

I am a b.com graduate and have scored 56%. i have given me b.ed cet and scored a 30/50. now my prob is im in two minds whether i sholud go ahead n do my b.ed o should i go in for mcom n den b.ed..........wht is the best option??? i would also like to knw if i decide to go in for b.ed now can i do mcom after it??? please advice

6th January 2014, 10:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for scoring well in your graduation as well as B.Ed CET. However, it is often seen that too many successes confuses a person regarding which path they should follow next as all the paths are opened before you. You can go for any one of the option, B.ED and then M.Com or M.Com then B.Ed as per your interest and comfort.

It will be better if you go for M.Com now and then B.Ed after completion of your M.Com. This is because of the following reasons.

--> Going for M.Com means it will allow to complete your studies in one flow as it is similar to your B.Com. It is just a deeper insight to your subject.

--> B.Ed will be a different discipline of study and you can get out of touch with your subject of study.

--> Doing M.Com will open up many more opportunities better than B.Ed which you can explore rather than going for B.Ed.

--> Since you have the caliber, you can crack once again B.ED CET with a good score to get the best B.Ed college.
6th January 2014, 11:25 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

B.Com is a bachelor degree and talking about the B.Ed course so if any of the candidate want to do. He or she required minimum qualification of graduation with at least of 50 percent marks for the SC and ST they required minimum of 45 percent marks in the graduation to appear for the b ed entrance exam.

I will strongly suggest you to do B.Ed as soon as possible because in future B.Ed course is going to of 2 years. Currently the duration of B.Ed course is 1 year.
So it will give benefit you to of 1 year.

You can also do B.Ed after doing m.com.
There is nothing restriction like doing b ed after M.com you can still do B.Ed after completing your B.Com.

As you have said that you have done your graduation with 56 percent marks so yes you are eligible for the B.Ed entrance exam and you need to appear for this B.Ed entrance exam and after clearing of B.Ed entrance exam you may take admission in good B.Ed college as government or private college .

The fee structure of government college is less then compare to the private colleges so It is strongly recommend it to you getting good government college.

But if you were not able to clear b ed entrance exam then you may take admission in M.Com and again you can try in next year to take admission in the B.ed course
10th April 2014, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Do prelims marks in B.ed really matter? Do the prelims marks go to the university and affects the overall grade of your course in B.Ed?
14th July 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Which is best coarse between M.com or M.ed as l done b.com b.ed
27th January 2016, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Second grade teacher m.com b.ed completed which subject equval to degree
22nd July 2016, 09:08 AM
VinodGhorla

You should opt for M. Com. After that you can appear for NET examination so that you can be eligible for lectureship.
M.Com. help you to find a lecturer post in any school easily. It will strengthen your expertise in your field so you can answer better to the interviewer questions. After that you can fulfill your dream of pursuing B. Ed. During M. Com. you can prepare well for CET and can get a B. Ed. seat in any reputed government college. You can also opt for C.A. or any other specialization diplomas concerned to your field.
2nd July 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the best option for clear the graduation in b.com ? Which course I choose after graduation
27th July 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to do first M.com aur B.ed as I have qualified both entrance and I have done B.com honrs. I am very confused regarding this!
10th October 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to take m.com in calicut university but in current it has been stopped.only take the m.com from barathiar university.this university is not a value .I also want to take b Ed.what I can do.please help me.which gives the most job opportunity for me
10th October 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com in year 2016 and till now i was preparing for govt job preparation but i didn't get success. I am thinking for doing courses either m.com or b.ed but I am confused regarding this because my accounts was not good and i also not showed much interest on it..so what should i opt for?
3rd December 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I have 54% marks in my gratuation what is best to do after it m.com or b.ed
28th March 2020, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I AM a graduate student and my question is after degree should I go to higher courses of should I prefer for the job
14th April 2020, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

M. Com or B.Ed which one is better. To opt success ahead
14th April 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can we do b.ed and mcom at the same time , one from a regular college and other from distance learning?
29th July 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I am. confused. What I do last year I completed b. Com now what I do m. Com,ya bed
21st October 2020, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I am completed b.com course 71%m.com or b.ed which course better to do ?plz sugest that because I confuse to do the which course
2nd February 2021, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have completed B.com in 80% what next is full thinking so I have decided for B.ed so this option is write or wrong plzz tell sir
23rd September 2021, 06:12 PM
Alvia Khan

All three course are good.There is nothing to think you will get a good job after doing these courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?