3rd July 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing B.Sc in CS?

I am in b.sc final in cs but I did not set my mind that what can I do after my grad.. plz haelp me

6th July 2015, 10:03 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing B.Sc in CS?

Following are best career option after B.Sc in Computer Science:

Business Administration

Computer Information Systems

Sciences

Trade and Technology

Early Childhood education

College and Career preparation

Health

Library and Information Technology

Government Sector Jobs:

IBPS Clerk, PO

Civil services exam

SSC exam

BSNL JTO

Best companies for B.Sc computer science:

Infosys

TCS

IBM

WIPRO

Cognizant
6th July 2015, 08:06 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after completing B.Sc in CS?

You have plenty of options. You can go for job or you can go for post-graduation course. Both are best career options after completing B.Sc CS. If you are financially strong then, you can go for post graduation course like M.Sc (IT), M.Sc(CS) and MCA. Even, you can go for MBA course as well.

To apply for post-graduation course then you have to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by their respective university. Minimum Education Qualification to apply for post-graduation is that candidate should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 55% marks for reserved categories and 50% marks for general candidates. Final year of degree course may also apply.

After completing B.Sc (CS) course, you can get the jobs in Wipro, TCS, Infosys, CTS, SAP, Oracle, HCL, Syntel, Simens and HP. You are designation will be developer, software engineering, analyst, tester and administrator. Even, you can try for the various job options like WASE, WISTA, GIMS, GIS, TCS-Ignite and SAP MS Program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?