1st July 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course should I go after B.Com in general?

Hello,
I am currently pursuing B.com(general) and along with it i am learning French at alliance française(highly reputed institute for French and has certificate validation worldwide). I have great interest in languages. Can you please recommend what post grad course should I go for or what is the best I can do after my bachelors in commerce?

Related Questions:
6th July 2015, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course should I go after B.Com in general?

After completion of your Bachelor's degree in Commerce, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree i.e., Master of Commerce or C.A course. If you are interested to do CA course, you can directly register for IPCC examination without appearing in CPT entrance examination. You are exempted from appearing in CPT examination only if you have scored an aggregate of at least 55% marks in your Graduation course from a recognised university. If you are interested to do Master of Commerce course, you can get direct admission based upon your marks scored in Bachelor's degree course.
7th July 2015, 11:01 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which post graduation course should I go after B.Com in general?

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce.
B.Com course is best suited for the students who wish to do Charted Accountancy(CA) in future.
If you are not interested in CA course then you can continue your study in M.Com.
M.Com stands for Master of Commerce.It is two year post graduation program.
After M.com you can complete your P.hd degree on any topic or move in serch of jobs.
After M.Com and P.hd , you can easily get job as Assistant Professor or Lecturer in any University .
Also large number of job opportunity are available such as IAS,IFS,IPS,SSC ,......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?