9th September 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off percentile of IIT-MUMBAI, for M.E. Civil Engineering, for O.B.C quota in the current year?

I am an aspiring student and interested to do Masters in construction management or any other Civil related stream.However,i dont have any idea of the current cut-off percentile for Masters at IIT-MUMBAI.
That would help me to set a target and prepare for the GATE '13.
(Please mail me,if possible)

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum Marks required to qualify in GATE Exam?
  2. Can I get admission in M.Tech course with engineering mechanics or design engineering in IIT, Delhi or IIT, Guwahati or IIT, Roorkee? I have secured 99.13 percentile(AIR 709) in GATE(In mechanical stream) and I belong to OBC categories
  3. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  4. Can I switch to Mumbai University from M.A current university after completion of 1st year in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  6. Is there any freedom figher quota in IIT, Mumbai?
  7. Do I need to submit an OBC certificate to appear for IITJEE under OBC quota?
  8. Cutoff marks required for GEC?
  9. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the cutof limit of various IIM's?
  11. Can I get into IIT or IISc after scoring 98.6 percentile in GATE with an AIR of 221?
  12. What is the cutoff for M.Tech admission in IIT or NIT?
  13. Last years cutoff for medical colleges is Bombay in MHT CET for OBC quota for females? Will I get admission in Bombay or Pune? What is the regional quota?
  14. Computer engineering cutoff of minority quota at Rizvi College of Engineering Mumbai?
  15. Which is the status of 91.7 percentile in girls quota against the general category?
  16. Can I get IIT under OBC quota with 44.32/100 in GATE(EC)?
  17. What is the quota for freedom fighters in IIT?
  18. List of good MBA colleges in which I can get admission after securing 85 percentile in MAT exam under OBC quota?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?