17th March 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if I am not interested in my present M.Com course?

I have done with my B.Com, well it was good but I will consider it as an average but now after 1st semester of my M.Com, I slowly realized that this particular field is not my talent and therefore I cannot compete and succeed. I just happen that most of them were mucked up without a basic concept, but now I do realize that I am good in speaking English and have a keen interest in this field. I am scared whether I will be able to cope up as an English subject and where will it take me. Please help, I am in a state of dilemma.

18th March 2017, 11:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if I am not interested in my present M.Com course?

Since you have completed your B.Com course and you are not interested for M.Com course, you must go for MBA course as you can also opt for M.BA course after the completion of B.Com course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the MBA course.
19th March 2017, 12:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if I am not interested in my present M.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done with my B.Com, well it was good but I will consider it as an average but now after 1st semester of my M.Com, I slowly realized that this particular field is not my talent and therefore I cannot compete and succeed. I just happen that most of them were mucked up without a basic concept, but now I do realize that I am good in speaking English and have a keen interest in this field. I am scared whether I will be able to cope up as an English subject and where will it take me. Please help, I am in a state of dilemma.

You can choose the course based on your objectives, personality and interest. As mentioned in your question, you are interested in English language, you can study MA English. The MA English course is available in various colleges and universities in India through regular and distance mode. You can study CA or CS courses if interested in accounts. You can consult your parents and teachers or you can contact the career consultant before taking the decision. As you have studied B.Com, it is better to pursue your career in the same field or you can choose the MA English course as you like. These are some of the options available for you, if you are not interested to study M.Com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?