27th July 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?

I just want to ask that is there any job opportunity for a Post-grad in French language, the one who exceeds 30 year of his/her age??

or no??

Also, which are the other lucrative sectors for a Post-grad in French language to look for??

SPECIALLY FOR GIRLS??

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  2. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  3. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities and placement of Ftpfdst course from C-DAC Bangaluru?
  5. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
  6. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  7. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  8. Opportunities for french language speakers?
  9. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  10. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  11. Suitable job related to French language in Indian Embassy? Minimum requirements for Translator or Interpreter job?
  12. What are the opportunities in Post Graduate course after B.E?
  13. Am i eligible to give NET exam after graduating in B.Com with 77%
  14. What kind of job can I get after doing M.A in French Language?
  15. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  16. Job opportunities for fresher Mathematics post graduate in Dubai?
  17. How can I apply for joining courses in French language?
  18. Which course is better between M.Sc. Computer Science and MCA having completed B.Sc. Computer Science?

15th November 2015, 12:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to ask that is there any job opportunity for a Post-grad in French language, the one who exceeds 30 year of his/her age??

or no??

Also, which are the other lucrative sectors for a Post-grad in French language to look for??

SPECIALLY FOR GIRLS??

The main job opportunity is in the teaching field.

You can get many numbers of jobs in teaching line with Post Graduate in French.

You can work as translators in publishing houses and many private companies, where they require French translation.

You can also work as interpreter.

You can check the job vacancies in the job portals or in the newspapers.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?