20th August 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?

i dint get answer of this question is doing MA in french language good for career? And please mention how kind of jobs we get.

Related Questions:
  1. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  2. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  3. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  4. What is the scope of french language in India in government sector?
  5. What kind of job can I get after doing M.A in French Language?
  6. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  7. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  8. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  9. Changing second language after registration for Grade 10 exam in CBSE board?
  10. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  11. What kind of jobs can I get after doing M.A in French language?
  12. What is the scope of learning french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which foreign language among French, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc has a better scope?
  14. Which government job can i find after studying French language?
  15. Which Foreign language has a greater scope, Spanish, French, German and Japanese?
  16. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  17. Details of French language course or Diploma in French language at any esteemed university? -- [New]
  18. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
2nd March 2012, 03:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i dint get answer of this question is doing MA in french language good for career? And please mention how kind of jobs we get.
French language is one of the most widely studied foreign language. Pursuing higher studies in French can lead you up to many field of employment. You can start your professional career in many field which include:

Translation
Interpretation
Travel and tourism
Teaching
Freelance researching
Hotel industries
Airline offices
Trade Organizations
Multinational companies and many more
6th February 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?

Can one do their masters in french if they have not done BA in french but they clear DALF C2. What are the various Universities in india as well as abroad who take these kind of student( not BA) ...and what is the procedure for that.Do they take any entrance.And for becoming a french lecture we need to do MA right??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?