2nd October 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Which Companies I am suitable for getting Job being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Digital Communication and Networking?

i am doing M.Tech in digital communication and networking.
details:
sslc-82%
puc-58%
BE(ise)-59.12%
M.Tech-71%(pursing final year).
can i get job in company side . if so which companies is suitable . plz suggest so that i can succeed in my career.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options for M.Tech in Digital Communication
  2. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  3. Which companies offers internship in Digital Communication and Networking?
  4. Companies offering internship options at Hubli?
  5. Does this necessary to clear NET Exam to pursue Ph.D course having completed M.Tech in Digital Communication Networking? How to apply for Ph.D course?
  6. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  7. What kind of skills are required to get command on Digital Communication and Networking? Scope of this specialization? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  10. How to get a job in networking field? I am doing a job in Gemini Communication
  11. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Digital Electronics) candidate in Ahmadabad?
  12. Is it suitable to do M.Tech in Digital Image Processing?
  13. List some side courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma?
  14. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  15. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  16. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  18. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Digital Electronics) candidate in Ahmedabad?
5th October 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Companies I am suitable for getting Job being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Digital Communication and Networking?

Can any one tell me different professional exams like net?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?