9th August 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What are my admission chances in Delhi with 612 (Gen) NIFT rank?

What are my admission chances in Delhi with 612 (Gen) NIFT rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of admission in NIFT after scoring 1165 in NIFT? Chances for admission?
  2. Can I get admission in NIFT after scoring 1720 rank in general category
  3. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?
  4. What are my chances of getting into NIFT Mdes
  5. Chances of admission in BFTech at NIFT?
  6. Which center will I get with my rank in NIFT B.Des. General Category? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Final year student of BE eligible for fashion technology?
  8. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  9. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  10. What is the chance to get admission in B.Arch government college?
  11. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  12. How to get admission in NIFT after scoring 521 rank?
  13. Which college will I get in FD after scoring 525(Gen) in NIFT?
  14. How to get any stream in NIFT Delhi after scoring 1420 rank in NIFT B.Des
  15. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 236 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of outside Delhi?
  16. BBA CET exam rank is 10900, what is second counselling date and what are the chances to get admission in one of the delhi colleges?
  17. Which NIFT campus can I get after getting waitlisted in general with 256 rank in OBC and 23 rank in NIFT?
  18. How to take admission in medical college through NEET?
10th August 2015, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my admission chances in Delhi with 612 (Gen) NIFT rank?

You have good chance of getting admission with this rank if we look at the number of seats available in various NIFTs across India.
You might not get admission in the top NIFT but you have chance of getting admission surely. All you have to do is attend the counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?