29th December 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

What are the options available for me after completion of post graduation course 9 years back?

hello sir,
I am a 36 years old housewife..n i done my post graduation in history in with 50% average marks...Right now i want to do something..What r the options for me..Can u plz guide me.?

Regards
aseema

30th December 2015, 05:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available for me after completion of post graduation course 9 years back?

As you have completed your education quite a while age and you have even crossed quite an age to get job in any government sectors, however you the best suggestion I would give you is to opt for a teacher in any private or government school or college.

You can even start up your own coaching centers and provide private tuition to various students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?