29th October 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Ph.D course available to do after completion of post graduation course?

Tell me that is there any post graduation course after bpmt ? is there any PhD in this course ?if yes,what are the options??????? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? I need to be sure what to do next which would be best for me!

30th October 2015, 07:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Ph.D course available to do after completion of post graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that is there any post graduation course after bpmt ? is there any PhD in this course ?if yes,what are the options??????? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? I need to be sure what to do next which would be best for me!
You can do MBA degree. After completion of MBA degree, you are eligible to get admission in Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?