17th March 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for post graduation course import export?

I have completed my B.com with first class now what I have to do get admission in post graduation course in import export? Can someone let me know the procedure which we need to follow for it? Hoping to get the answer soon. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses would be suitable for me after doing diploma in Export Import Management? I am B.Com graduation student from Mumbai University
  2. Further courses after BAF and Diploma in Export Import?
  3. Admission in Diploma Export-Import management in external?
  4. What to do to join a course of import export after giving exam of B.A Economics?
  5. How can I apply for CHA entrance exam? I want to do PG diploma in export and import management through Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
  6. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) Second Year- Law of Export and Import Regulations Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Post Graduation after B.E?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for doing post graduation in Pharmacology after completion of B.Pharm?
  9. What are the causes and remedies of inflation in India?
  10. How to become a import export custom officer in India
  11. Can I apply for post graduation course if I have completed B.E mechanical?
  12. Best course in MBA according to the present market demand? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to apply for post graduation in Gynecology?
  14. How does one find whether the institute if UGC approved or not?
  15. What is the procedure followed for Post Graduation admission?
  16. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?
  17. How to get my graduation and post graduation certificates from university?
  18. List of companies which are related to FMCG sector?
6th April 2017, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for post graduation course import export?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.com with first class now what I have to do get admission in post graduation course in import export? Can someone let me know the procedure which we need to follow for it? Hoping to get the answer soon. Thanks.

You have to apply online or through physical form for taking admission to the PG Diploma in Import and Export Management course. The course duration is one year. Those students who have passed graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the course. The course is available in distance mode also. Admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations (degree). The course is available in the following colleges.

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning - Official Website

IMERT - Official Website

ICFAI University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?