5th May 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for M.Sc in Criminology?

I am completed B.sc in computer science and i want to do Msc in criminology. please give the idea about how to join Msc and what are the job opportunities according to the course? Who can give me the complete information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  2. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  3. Am I eligible to do MSc criminology after completing B.Com?
  4. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  5. Top college of forensic science in India? Date of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join MSc in criminology at South India
  7. List of the colleges that offer MSc Criminology? What is the scope of it?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?
  9. Procedure of getting admission to MSc in Forensic Science and Criminology at Bundelkhand University?
  10. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science or M.Sc in Criminology having scored 50% in B.Sc in Psychology?
  11. List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Sc. Criminology having completed Graduation?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSc course?
  14. How may I apply for a lecturers post in one of the law university or colleges in Kerala? What's the procedure for the same? I have completed my LLM in criminology
  15. How can I apply for BSc criminology after passing 12th?
  16. Qualification needed to study for MSc criminology course? I am studying BSc physics
  17. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  18. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
5th May 2016, 07:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for M.Sc in Criminology?

M.Sc. in Criminology is a post graduate course that deals with the study of various forms of crime, the reasons working behind an incidence of crime, and its consequences.

Eligibility criteria required to get admission for M.Sc. in Criminology is graduation degree in Science or Arts stream from a recognized university.

Some of the institutes offering M.Sc. in Criminology in India are as under :-

Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Delhi

Punjab University, Chandigarh

Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai

University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai

Utkal University, Bhubaneswar

University of Jammu, Jammu Tawi

University of Lucknow

University of Pune Ganeshkind, Pune.

Some of the job opportunities after doing this course are:-

Police officers

State medical examiners

Crime intelligence analyst

Law reform researcher

Community corrections coordinator

Regional crime prevention coordinator

Drug policy adviser

Consumer advocate

Environment protection analyst
7th October 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I hve done bsc hons microbiology from DU, am i eligible for msc in criminology and is there any entrance exam for this course and suggest me college????
26th January 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in Bsc physics, l would like to do msc criminology,so what is the entrance exam required for it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?