31st October 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in Networking after completion of B.Tech in ECE?

Hi

I am Krishnendu Barui from Kolkata. I have done B.Tech in E.C.E from W.B.U.T. Can you please guide me from where I can complete M.Tech in networking. And also provide the info like future scope of the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in Networking after completion of B.Tech in ECE? -- [New]
  2. Is there any chance to join Air force in any field after completing B.Tech ECE
  3. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA?
  4. Aeronautical Vs. Avionics?
  5. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  6. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  7. What to do after passing B.Tech ECE with 60%? I am interested to go for M.Tech
  8. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  9. Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?
  10. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  11. Is it possible to take M.Tech Civil engineering after doing B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  13. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  14. How to seek admission in M.Tech in ECE after doing B.Tech in ECE 2nd semester
  15. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  16. Which M.Tech course can I do after passing ECE?
  17. What are the government jobs available for B.Tech students?
  18. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
1st November 2015, 08:29 PM
ant man

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in Networking after completion of B.Tech in ECE?

You can do M.Tech after completing B.Tech. You must write GATE entrance exam for doing M.Tech and while applying in the colleges you can choose the specialization course.

The eligibiilty for GATE :
1. You must be a B.E/B.Tech from a recognised university.
3. There is no age limit for doing M.Tech
4. There is no minimum marks percentage required for doing M.Tech but all the top collegs will give preference to candidates who have completed B.Tech with more than 60% marks.
5. After passing GATE exam you can take admission in any college in India for doing M.Tech.
6. The score card of GATE is valid for 3 years.

The exam is online based and it is conducted once in a year. The exam is conducted in the month of February.

The applications are available in the month of october.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?