2nd August 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join the Indian air force after M.Tech?

Respected Sir,
Myself Hude Swapnil Someshwar doing M.Tech (Digital Communication) from Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot. My Post Graduation will complete in june.

I want to join the indian air force after my post graduation.

please help me for joining the Indian Airforce.

Thanking You sir.

2nd August 2015, 08:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join the Indian air force after M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Myself Hude Swapnil Someshwar doing M.Tech (Digital Communication) from Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot. My Post Graduation will complete in june.

Thanking You sir.
Yes, you can apply for Indian Air Force through CDS and AFCAT exam.

Air Force Academy:- You need to have a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics or B.E./B.Tech in engineering or technology. Your age should be between 19 to 23 years.

AFCAT exam is conducted to select candidates for any one of the 3 branches in between:

Technical
Flying
Ground Duty

For Technical Branch you should be a B.Tech graduate in Electronics & Mechanical Branch obtaining 60% Marks from a recognized University.
Age should be in between 18 to 28 Years.

For Flying Branch you should be a Graduate with Physics & Maths as compulsory subjects securing 60% Marks from a recognized University.
Age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

For Ground Duty Branches you should be a graduate with any stream from a recognized University.
Age limit is 20-23 years(Postgraduate) & 20-25 Years (Graduates)
2nd August 2015, 11:28 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join the Indian air force after M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,

Thanking You sir.
Yes, of course you are eligible to join in Indian Air Force after completing M.Tech. You can join in Indian Air Force through Combined Defence Academy (CDS).

Combined Defence Academy (CDS), which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for every twice in a year.

- Applicant must be a citizen of India.

- Applicant must have completed Graduation degree from a recognized university with Physics and Mathematics are eligible to apply.

- Applicant must be in between 19-24 years of age.

- Applicant must be Physically fit as per physical standards.

Official Website - www.upsc.gov.in
3rd August 2015, 06:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for AFCAT for technical branch for which the age limit is 19 to 27 years. Post graduates in engineering stream are also eligible for it and this post is of officer cadre.

You can apply online through their official website and pay the fee in the form of challan or through online banking. You have to appear for written exam and AFSB interview. Also, you should be medically fit for selection. Selection will be based on your performance in the written exam and interview. Therefore, be ready with your preparation.

For more information visit www.careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?