3rd September 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the latest M.tech placement record in GITAM University?

Can anyone know the placement status for M.tech candidate in GITAM University Vizag?

Or just for name sake they are running M.tech?
Is the students are really getting placed for M.tech courses for all the branches?

Is it something only TCS is participating for M.tech or some other company is going to hire the M.tech candidates?

Related Questions:
  1. Is IFBI suitable for B.Sc and DOEACC A holder? Latest placement record of IFBI?
  2. M.Tech or M.S. which is better to do after B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  3. Where can I do MSc in Mathematics/
  4. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  5. How may I get latest placement papers of IT companies? List of books considered beneficial for preparation?
  6. Can I get admission in any private college as per my JEE rank? How can I get loan through bank for that college?
  7. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Placement statistics of Bhagwant University?
  9. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  10. Which are the B.Tech colleges having good placement record under Pune University?
  11. What are the placement opportunities in M.Tech? I have attended SRMEEE
  12. Is M.Sc. IT good in SRM university? What is the placement record of SRM university for M.Sc. IT?
  13. What is the placement record of metallurgical engineering in Jadavpur university?
  14. Hoe to get admission for Gitam University being a candidate of 12th standard?
  15. Should i take admission in M.Tech or Job after doing MCA and clearing M.Tech entrance exam of Banasthali University? Placement details of this university?
  16. Latest questions asked in placement in persistent with their solutions
  17. Is MBA from Jamia Hamdard a good choice? What is the campus placement record? Average package after campus placements?
  18. Best institute for VLSI or Embedded course having good placement record?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?