2nd October 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement for getting admission in M.Sc forensic science?

Sir/Madam, I am now studying physiology hons. I want to know the percentage for the eligibility for MSc in forensic science and also about the entrance exams for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  2. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  3. M.Sc in Forensic Science is possible after B.Sc in Plant Biology?
  4. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  5. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  7. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  8. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Forensic Science) in GFSU? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  10. Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  11. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  13. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  14. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  15. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  16. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  17. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  18. Colleges offering MSc Forensic Science in Kerala? Entrance exam and Fee sturcture?
2nd October 2017, 07:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the requirement for getting admission in M.Sc forensic science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I am now studying physiology hons. I want to know the percentage for the eligibility for MSc in forensic science and also about the entrance exams for the same.

Requirements and Eligibility Condition for M.SC Forensic Science:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC forensic science course is bachelors of science degree in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharma, Applied sciences from government recognized institute.

>> To apply for M.Sc forensic science applicant must have scored at least 55% marks in bachelors degree.

>> Duration of M.SC forensic science course is 2 years.

Entrance Exams for M.Sc Forensic Science:-

1) Punjabi University M.SC Criminology and Forensic Science Entrance Exam.

2) Osmania University M.Sc Entrance Exam.

3) Karnatka University Criminology and Forensic Science Entrance Exam.

4) Delhi University M.SC Entrance Exam.

5) Common Entrance Test for PG Diploma Course.

6) Banaras Hindu University M.SC Entrance Exam.
2nd October 2017, 10:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the requirement for getting admission in M.Sc forensic science?

Eligibility requirements for MSc in forensic science course may vary slightly with University and usually science graduates are eligible to seek admission to this course. Gujarat forensic Sciences University insist bachelor degree in Science / engineering / pharmacy / medicine for admission and the degree must be obtained from a recognised University with minimum 50% off marks. BSc holders with minimum 60% marks can seek admission in Amity University as well as in Maharishi Dayanand University and in the same way science graduates in any of the following streams can look for admission in Institute of forensic science and criminology. Entrance exam for MSc in forensic science in Maharishi Dayanand University comprises of 100 questions each carrying one mark each.
3rd October 2017, 12:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission into M.Sc in Forensic Science course

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this M.Sc in Forensic Science course. The basic educational qualification required is,

>> Bachelor Degree in Forensic Science or Medicine or Bachelor's in Medicine from a recognized university.

Or

>> Bachelor's in Engineering or Pharmacy course from a recognized university

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for doing this course.

>> There will be a relaxation in percentage for reserved category candidates.
3rd October 2017, 04:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you are pursuing Physiology honors in your Graduation course, you are definitely eligible to opt for the Masters degree course in Forensic Science.
Candidates those who have completed Bchelors degree in Science studying Physics, Chemistry, zoology, Botany, Physiology, Microbiology, Applied Sciences etc from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it are can definitely apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science.
Most of the colleges provide admission on the basis of merit marks scored in the Bachelors degree while others conduct their own entrance examination in order to provide admission. So different colleges have their own entrance examination to offer admission for M.Sc course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?