2nd October 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Sc maths stream?

How can I get admission in BU Bhopal. I've done B.Sc in information technology stream from DAVV Indore and now I wish to go further with M.Sc maths stream. How will I be able to get admission in your university.

3rd October 2017, 12:04 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Sc maths stream?

Since, you have completed your B.Sc course in Information Technology from DAVV, you can apply for the M.Sc course from BU Bhopal.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation studying Mathematics as a subject from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Sc course in Mathematics from BU Bhopal. Admission is based on the marks scored in the last qualifying examination.
3rd October 2017, 07:41 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute you wish to get admission in. Some institutes do provide admission without any entrance test but most of the reputed institutions conduct entrance test and provide admission to those candidates only who are able to clear the minimum cut-off.

So, prepare well for any such examinations and i am sure you will get admission in any institute to continue with your studies further.
3rd October 2017, 09:59 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Procedure to get admission in Barkatullah University:
  • Candidates need to fill up the application form either offline or online at http://www.bubhopal.nic.in/
  • For offline mode, the candidates need to download the form and send it with demand draft
  • Application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs 300 and for SC/ST is Rs 150
  • Candidates then need to appear and qualify in entrance exam conducted by the university.
  • After qualifying the entrance examination you will be granted seat according to your performance in the entrance exam.
3rd October 2017, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get admission in BU Bhopal. I've done B.Sc in information technology stream from DAVV Indore and now I wish to go further with M.Sc maths stream. How will I be able to get admission in your university.

Eligibility to study MSc Mathematics is a BSc Mathematics or BE or BTech with at least 50% marks in it. Some colleges admit students who have passed graduation in any discipline with Mathematics as a main subject with a minimum of 50% marks. Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to MSc Mathematics. Admission to the MSc Mathematics is done through an entrance examination conducted by the university. Duration of the course is two years. The MSc Mathematics course is available in various colleges/universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?