12th May 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do for master degree in Aeronautical Engineering?

Sir i have done my B.E. from Electrical & Electronic Engineering. I want to do my Master Degree from Aeronotical engineering. so what shell i do. Please tell me about top colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Master degree in Aerospace or Aeronautical after Electrical& Electronics?
  3. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  4. Master degree in Automobile engineering is possible after Electronics & Communication?
  5. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  6. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  7. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  8. Are there any job opening for Aeronautical degree studetns?
  9. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  10. List of colleges offering Masters program in Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat?
  11. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad?
  12. In which field should I do Ph.D after doing degree in CSE and Masters in MEM?
  13. What should I do for master degree in IT? Various courses available and best out of it? -- [New]
  14. Information about Aeronautical Engineering Course? Am I eligible for it after completing BSc(MPCS) course?
  15. Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any college which runs Masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat?
  17. Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Airforce?
  18. Procedure for Ph.D after B.Sc , B.Ed and M.Ed?
15th May 2014, 09:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do for master degree in Aeronautical Engineering?

It is not possible for you to pursue master degree in Aeronautical engineering after completion of your B.E course in Electronic Engineering. This is because in order to pursue master degree in Aeronautical engineering, you need to be a graduate in the Aeronautical engineering field or related fields like Aerospace.

SO, you need to pursue first the graduation from any recognized institute in the field of Aeronautical engineering. Then you can give GATE to pursue your master degree in the top institutes of the country like IITs and NITs. For private universities you need to qualify in the entrance exam of the concerned institute to pursue master degree course there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?