17th June 2013, 10:38 PM
Yawe Medi

How to do masters in Aeronautical engineering?

I have two bachelors degrees in computer science and another degree in mechanical engineering can I do my master in aeronautical engineering .

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  2. How to do masters in Aeronautical engineering?
  3. How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Airforce?
  6. Are there any job opening for Aeronautical degree studetns?
  7. How do I get to do masters in European countries? -- [New]
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  10. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  13. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  15. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
15th August 2016, 11:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters in Aeronautical engineering?

Masters in Aeronautical Engineering is a two-year postgraduate degree course in the field of Aeronautics and Aerospace. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in Aerospace or Aeronautical or Mechanical or Instrumentation are eligible to do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering course.

Admissions in Master of Aeronautical Engineering course are offered through basis of GATE score in most of the colleges. Some top reputed universities conducts their own entrance examination to find merit candidates for offering admission in Masters in Aeronautical Engineering course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering, so, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Masters in Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?