12th April 2016, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Scientist in ISRO after completion of M.Sc(Mathematics)?

Hi,
I am an M.Sc(Mathematics) student and I want to join ISRO as a Scientist. I have secured 98 percentage in B.Sc & have 78 percentage in 1st semester of M.Sc. After completing M.Sc what should I do to join ISRO?

15th April 2016, 11:02 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Scientist in ISRO after completion of M.Sc(Mathematics)?

The full form of ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization.
Now, to join the ISRO, candidates first have to appear in the ISAT entrance examination, qualifying in which they can join ISRO.
Below, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for ISAT examination.

Eligibility criteria for ISAT entrance examination:-

Candidates must have a B.E/ B.Tech degree from a recognized University.
Candidates must have 65% of marks in B.E/ B.Tech.
Candidates age must not be more than 35 years.

You will then have to clear Written Test, Technical Round, Medical Test and Personal Interview to be selected in ISRO.
So, you need to be a B.E/B.Tech holder to be eligible for the ISAT examination.
15th April 2016, 08:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Scientist in ISRO after completion of M.Sc(Mathematics)?

How to become Scientist in Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO):

Indian Space Research Organization is a government organization which releases recruitment notification for filling up vacancies for the post of "Scientist". The minimum educational quaification required to be eligible is "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university. As you are going to complete M.Sc, I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for this ISRO Scientist Recruitment after successful completion of Master of Science course. The maximum age must not exceed 35 years in order to apply for this ISRO Scientist recruitment. The selection process of ISRO Scientist recruitment includes,
>> First Level Screening
>> Written Test
>> Final Interview
You are required to qualify all the above mentioned processes in order to become Scientist in ISRO. I am giving you a link of ISRO 2015 Recruitment details to give you an Idea.

Click here for More Details
16th April 2016, 12:21 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am an M.Sc(Mathematics) student and I want to join ISRO as a Scientist. I have secured 98 percentage in B.Sc & have 78 percentage in 1st semester of M.Sc. After completing M.Sc what should I do to join ISRO?
Yes, of course you are eligible to become a Scientist in ISRO after completion of M.Sc(Mathematics). Those who completed their Master Degree in Physics, Applied Physics or other equivalent subjects can also apply. The candidate should score at least 65% marks to apply for the job. The selection will include entrance test and interview.
16th April 2016, 12:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities in ISRO for MSC Maths :

>> You can apply for " Scientist /Engineer " with your qualification. Actually to apply for this you should have graduation B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university. "

>> Or M.Sc Maths , physics and Chemistry students can also eligible to apply for these posts

>> Ahe should be in between these limits

-- Minimum Age : 21 years

-- Maximum Age : 32 years.
29th March 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am an M.Sc(Mathematics) student and I want to join ISRO as a Scientist. I have secured 69% in B.Sc & have 60% percentage in 1st semester of M.Sc. After completing M.Sc what should I do to join ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?