16th December 2016, 02:55 PM
Manav Sh

What should I do if I lost the Admit card of MA entrance exam? Is it possible to get another Admit Card?

Respected Sir, I had applied for MA entrance exam but I have lost the Admit card so I am very scare that I wont be able to appear for the exam so I want to know what should I do if I lost the Admit card of MA entrance exam? Is it possible to get another Admit Card? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

31st December 2016, 01:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I lost the Admit card of MA entrance exam? Is it possible to get another Admit Card?

There is nothing to get scared, you can obtain new admit card from your college. Original admit card is issued by University for semester exams. But in case if you have lost your admit card, you can write a letter to your college "Registrar" for re issue of admit card for semester examination.

Duplicate admit cards are issued with some nominal fee charged by university. Your college authority will give you new admit card within one day after getting it signed by examination controller of Master of Arts examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?