3rd April 2015, 07:11 PM
DishaDesai

What should I study in MBA to become a Business Analyst for BBA graduate?

Sir,
I want to know that for becoming
a Business Analyst what specialization
I choose in MBA? I have completed my BBA and
I want to become a Business Analyst.
Please help me.

9th April 2015, 11:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in MBA to become a Business Analyst for BBA graduate?

There can be various types of Business Analyst- IT Business Analyst, Sales Business Analyst, Financial Business Analyst, etc. So you need to first analyse and decide which type of business analyst you want to become and then you should decide about your MBA specialization field. If you want to be Technology Business Analyst then you should do MBA in IT and Telecom, if you want to be Sales or Financial Business Analyst then you should do MBA in Sales and Marketing and Finance respectively. You need to go for Business management and then decide the specialization as per your choice of field.
11th April 2015, 12:49 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: What should I study in MBA to become a Business Analyst for BBA graduate?

MBA is a good choice for master's degree. Today MBA people are highly wanted in abroad. People get huge pay packages if they have done MBA and they have at least 5-6 years of job experience in a finance sector.
Since you have done BBA, your next step can be either of the following
1) MBA in Finance
2) MBA in Retail Management
3) MBA in Business Management
4) MBA in Accounts
5) MBA in Managerial Economics
Each of this domain has the a lot of business related subjects. So you can choose either of the options I mentioned.
11th April 2015, 05:59 PM
DineshKumar_01

MBA stands for master of business administration. MBA candidate has more demand in abroad and India. After completing your BBA you can choose any of the MBA courses listed below. All the course has the great demand and scope in Abroad and India.

1. MBA in Business Management
2. MBA in Accounts
3. MBA in Managerial Economics
4. MBA in Finance
5. MBA in Retail Management

Select any one of the course and study it sincerely you surely become a business analyst.
13th April 2015, 09:07 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

You have opted a very good course for your master's degree if you really want to become Business Analyst in your life because MBA - Master's of Business Administration gives the knowledge of business more than any other course available at PG level that is why MBA is the right choice of yours and you are going to become Analyst of Business very soon means just after completion.

Now the question comes which subject should you choose to become a successful business analyst in your life that is why I have listed only a few streams which are better for you to become a very good business analyst :

>> MBA in International Business Management
>> MBA in Managerial Economics
>> MBA in Entrepreneurship Management
>> MBA in Virtual Management
>> MBA in Project Management
>> MBA in Administrative Management
>> MBA in Program Management
>> MBA in Industrial Management
>> MBA in Executive Management

These are the streams or specialization subjects which you can choose for your MBA specialization because these streams/subjects are very good to learn business studies and in depth knowledge of business with its research because at first level, you will learn management and some general skills of business management, economics, finance, execution management of business, some other managerial skills.

When you comes to second year or called final year of MBA then your real study starts but completion of basic is the the most necessary then only you can learn the higher studies of business management and at the final year you will learn about what is the specialization subject of your MBA that is why I have suggested you these streams so you could learn better.

You must focus on practical in business studies because practical knowledge will make you a perfect analyst and just an MBA is not enough to become a successful and high level business analyst because you need to have more qualification and experience of the same stream.

After completion of MBA, you should apply for admission in PhD in business management so that you will definitely become a success analyst of business after PhD because that is a research based degree that can only be acquired after getting complete knowledge of business so go for it as well.
17th August 2022, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Manish. I have done MSc in Mathematics, should I go for MBA in Business Analyst. Is it better for me
24th August 2022, 11:12 PM
vbs_nilesh

Anyone who wants to pursue career as Business Analyst can consider doing PGDM in Business Analytics.

The sector is growing in popularity, and more employers are searching for PGDM graduates with analytical skills. The specialization has a bright future.

If you want to learn more about same read: https://vbs.ves.ac.in/blog/career-options-after-completing-pgdm-in-business-analytics.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?