4th January 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects taught in MBA? Detailed information, list of colleges and scope of MBA?

Hello
Now I am in B.Tech 1st year in Beliaghata Ceramic Govt. College in Ceramic department. I want to prepare myself for MBA. I don't know anything about it. What Should I do? What are the subjects? What are the demands? How should I prepare myself? Which colleges are the best?
Plz give me the answers.plz..............

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and scope of MBA(HR) program?
  2. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  3. Government colleges for MBA in Shipping & Logistics? Does IIMs provide this course?
  4. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  5. Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student?
  6. Top Colleges for MBA course in Bangalore? Which specialization in MBA is having more scope?
  7. Detailed information about the colleges for MBA?
  8. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  9. How to Prepare for SSC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the benefit of BBA while completing other degree?
  11. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  12. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  13. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
  14. What are the best options after completion of B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  15. List of colleges offering MBA course? Which one is better between general MBA and Pharma MBA?
  16. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  17. List of colleges offering admission in MBA at Pune?
  18. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 10+2 to join B.Com course?
8th January 2015, 10:07 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What are the subjects taught in MBA? Detailed information, list of colleges and scope of MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Now I am in B.Tech 1st year in Beliaghata Ceramic Govt. College in Ceramic department. I want to prepare myself for MBA. I don't know anything about it. What Should I do? What are the subjects? What are the demands? How should I prepare myself? Which colleges are the best?
Plz give me the answers.plz..............
MBA- Master of Business Administration

It is a master degree course and it is a management course. If you want to do MBA then you should have minimum graduation from a recognized university.

There is no need to have a particular stream in graduation any graduate can apply for the MBA course. And you also need minimum 50% marks in graduation and for the SC/ST candidates they need minimum 45% marks. If you are eligible then you can apply for the MBA.

Subjects Taught in MBA:

There is nothing taught in MBA course. If you have study MBA program with Interest and dedication then you can easily study MBA program without much difficulties.

Best MBA Specialization:

Leadership, Governance and Corporate Sustainability module, Marketing, International Finance, International Business or Entrepreneurship.

To get admission in those college you need to take MBA entrance test :-

-For IIMs, FMS & S.P jain you are require to have CAT Score.
-For XLRI you are require to take XAT test.
-For symbiosis you need to take SNAP test.

MBA Course contains many specializations. Each specialization of this course is having a good and great scope in its own field. Choosing any one specialization is depend upon one’s own interest as well as personal liking towards that particular specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?