17th January 2017, 01:11 PM
naziakhaki

What is the total number of seats available for admission in AIPGMEE examination?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for admission in AIPGMEE so I want to know what is the total number of seats available for admission in AIPGMEE examination? How much should I score in the exam to secure a seat? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of seats in AIPGMEE 2015 Dental examination
  2. Total number of medical PG seats in India under AIPGMEE?
  3. Forms availability dates for Microbiology course in Mualana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  4. Number of seats available in Medical colleges through AIPGMEE for general candidate?
  5. Number of seats available through AIPGMEE for Reserved and Unreserved candidates?
  6. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats?
  7. What are the total number of seats in MD entrance exam?
  8. How can I get admission in P.G. College? Total number of seats available?
  9. Total number of seats and number of seats in GEN category in SCRA examination-2011
  10. Total number of seats in government colleges in UP?
  11. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  12. Total number of seats in veterinary colleges of India?
  13. What are the total number of seats available in government Veterinary College?
  14. Total number of PG seats available in different colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Total number of MBBS seats available in Kerala through KEAM 2016? Can I get admission with 4893 rank?
  16. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  17. Total number of seats available for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for both medical and engineering courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Total number of MBBS seats in Kerala 2016? Admission is possible with 4893 rank in KEAM 2016?
20th January 2017, 10:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total number of seats available for admission in AIPGMEE examination?

The total number of seats for All India Quota is around 5663.
This number may vary as this is not the perfect calculation. To get the exact details, you must have to visit the official website.
Below I have uploaded the link of the official website, have a look over it.

http://www.mcc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?