17th January 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can a 3rd semester M.Sc Botany student appear for UGC NET exam in June 2017?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing M.Sc Botany and I am in the 3rd semester of the course, I wish to attempt the UGC NET exam in June 2017 so I want to know can a 3rd semester M.Sc Botany student appear for UGC NET exam in June 2017? How can I get my self Registered for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th January 2017, 07:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 3rd semester M.Sc Botany student appear for UGC NET exam in June 2017?

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to appear in the UGC-NET examination at this instant.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are only eligible to apply for the UGC-NET examination. Final year candidates may also apply for the same.
20th January 2017, 08:05 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can a 3rd semester M.Sc Botany student appear for UGC NET exam in June 2017?

Candidates who have passed M.sc or is in the final year can apply for the exam.
You need to go to the company website to register yourself and need to submit the application form online.
20th January 2017, 08:14 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

No, a 3rd semester candidate cannot appear for UGC NET examination because the candidate must have to complete his/her post graduation degree course.
Candidates who have completed their Master's degree course with 55% of marks in it are only eligible to appear for the UGC NET examination. Final year candidates who are awaiting for their results can also appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?