15th September 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

When admission for M.Tech IT will start? Fees structure?

sir,i have completed my B.tech IT by this aceadamic year....i want to join m.tech in a good college.....plz tell me when the admissions for m.tech IT and the fees structure....Thank u...

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  2. When will the admission start for AMIE course? Fee structure for the same
  3. When admission for M.Tech IT will start? Fees structure? -- [New]
  4. When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?
  5. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  6. When does the admission start for F.Y.B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  7. Date of start of admission to BSc in PAU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  8. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  9. What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University
  10. Date of start of BSc admission? What is the fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  12. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is IGNOU offering M.Tech through correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  15. How much is the fee for the BCA course?
  16. How to get admission in Hyderabad in management quota? What is the fees structure?
  17. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Admission procedure and fees structure for bsc nautical science in a foreign country?
6th December 2014, 10:32 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: When admission for M.Tech IT will start? Fees structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i have completed my B.tech IT by this aceadamic year....i want to join m.tech in a good college.....plz tell me when the admissions for m.tech IT and the fees structure....Thank u...
For M.Tech admissions are going to start from July 2015 throughout the Engineering universities/colleges, depending upon the counselling you can select the best college. You are needed to send cash/demand draft in person of Rs 500 for general candidates and Rs 250 for SC/SCA/ST candidates. In post we need to send a demand draft of Rs 700 for general candidates and Rs 450 for SC/SCA/ST candidates.

(For Example- Demand draft should be send in the favor of "The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Common Admissions, Anna University, Chennai-25" Payable at Chennai)

Another option is also available which is candidate can also apply through online registration mode. Last date for online registration in July 2015. Last date for receipt of filled in applications is on July 2015. The fee structure for M.Tech course varies from university to university. For more details about fee structure, please visit the respective university official website.

Note- The Admission to the M.Tech is based on the GATE entrance exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?