6th May 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

When the application form for admission in correspondence M.Com will be distributed in Delhi University?

Hello friends,
I want to do M.Com from correspondence
from Delhi University. May I know the date
of issuing of Application form?
Kindly let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of B.A.LLB entrance exam will be distributed by Delhi University?
  2. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?
  3. Date of sale of application form for M.Com in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  5. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  6. When the application form for admission in 9th standard will be distributed by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  8. From when Delhi University B.Ed correspondence 2015 forms will be available? Where can I get the form?
  9. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  10. Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?
  11. When the application form of BCA entrance exam distributed by Delhi University? Eligibility criteria of entrance exam for 12th PCM student?
  12. Which course to join in software testing field?
  13. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  14. What is the procedure and last date to get admission for B.Com course in Delhi University?
  15. Criteria for admission in correspondence B.Com course in Annamalai University?
  16. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com form Delhi University with 48.5%?
  17. How to take admission in B.Ed correspondence from Delhi University? When will be the entrance exam held? What is the fee structure?
  18. When will the forms for Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Delhi university be available?
9th May 2015, 07:45 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the application form for admission in correspondence M.Com will be distributed in Delhi University?

As you already know that Delhi University provides various UG and PG level courses through School of Open Learning under Delhi University and gives admission as per the schedule made by the university so you need to log on to the official website of DU for more details about open learning.

In general conditions all open universities provide admission in various under graduate and post graduate level courses around November - December and some universities may take late admission that can be in January.

Admissions are given at the last of the year because open learning means there is no semester system in education or degree which is being pursued by the candidate and student is able to appear for exam once a year therefore it gets comfortable for many students who can not complete their study directly by attending classes.

Examination of the open universities are conducted around May-June of the year means a student get about an year to prepare well for examination so you can also apply for various UG and PG level courses in DU through open/ distance mode and get a valid degree after completion.

There are some criteria which needs to be followed by the candidate to get admission that is why you are required to visit the official website and if possible then contact authorities of Delhi University via Email or Contact etc. and also download prospectus and brochure of admission in open learning from DU so that will give you complete knowledge about your query and will clear all doubts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?