2nd April 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for improvement exam for CCS university for M.Com 2nd year?

Dear Sir, am M.Com 2nd year from CCS university student. Please send me financial management best communication. I want to give improvement exam of M.Com 2nd year subject. When will be improvement examination form disclosed? Please send me my email.id
[email protected]

4th April 2017, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply for improvement exam for CCS university for M.Com 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, am M.Com 2nd year from CCS university student. Please send me financial management best communication. I want to give improvement exam of M.Com 2nd year subject. When will be improvement examination form disclosed? Please send me my email.id
[email protected]

The CCS University conducts Back Examination and Improvement Examination in the month of August and September. You have to apply for the improvement examinations through online mode. You have to wait for the notifications from the CCS University for the improvement examinations. The improvement examination dates are not announced yet and once the dates are announced, you can apply for the improvement examinations for M.Com 2nd year in CCS University. You have to check the notifications in the CCS University, the website link is Click Here
15th June 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to apply for improvement exam for CCS university for M.Com 2nd year?

Sir i am doing b.com 1st year from ccsu and i fail in two subject in different groups,does i am able to give improvement exam.
25th July 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done BCA from ccsu. I want to improve in a few subject and have a back paper too. So sir please tell me how can I do this.
9th June 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to fill b.sc 1st year improvement after result how many days I can fill
16th January 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,,,i have completed my m.com (pvt) in 2017 but my passing marks very poor so i want to fill improvement exam form . Can i apply in 2020???? Plzz rply sir%uD83D%uDE4F
3rd March 2020, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed m.com private in 2018
Cai I fill improve ment in 2020
2nd January 2021, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed m.com private 2018can I fill improvement in 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?