24th April 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure we need to follow to give improvement exams for graduation?

Hello sir,

I have passed my graduation in physics ,but l have secured below 45% ,sir,can I give improvement in this year for improve my percentage?,because I want to give ctet exam,for which minimum 50% is required. Who can provide me the details on the same?

Related Questions:
24th April 2016, 01:46 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure we need to follow to give improvement exams for graduation?

Yes, you apply for an improvement examination.

To appear for an improvement examination one has to contact the respective college principal and apply for an improvement exam in interested subject which you wish to appear.

After paying the appropriate fees, candidate has to download the hall ticket after a few weeks.
24th April 2016, 05:13 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure we need to follow to give improvement exams for graduation?

You have passed your graduation degree with 45% marks and want to give the improvement exam so as to getting eligible for CTET exam.

>>No, you cannot take the improvement exam. Basically improvement exams occur at school level i.e in 10th and in 12th standard. At graduation level, if you pass in graduation level (no matter which division), you cannot take the improvement exam. At graduation level, if any student fail in the graduation degree then only he/she eligible for giving the paper once again.

>>Since you are not eligible for CTET exam. You have to think further about this. In my opinion you can do post graduation from a good college or you can start preparing for govt. jobs such as banking or SSC jobs.
25th February 2018, 08:44 PM
Prcb

Sir I have found 51 percentage in 12 class from rbse board.I want to improve my percentage for others course.what is procedure to improve my percentage? in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?