20th April 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

When Delhi Arts college will conduct MFA entrance exam? From where I will get the application form?

Respected Sir,
What is the date of MFA entrance exam of Delhi Arts College? And kindly tell me where will I get the application form to apply? Looking for quick reply!

17th July 2016, 06:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Delhi Arts college will conduct MFA entrance exam? From where I will get the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
What is the date of MFA entrance exam of Delhi Arts College? And kindly tell me where will I get the application form to apply? Looking for quick reply!

There is no entrance examination for the admission to MFA course in Delhi College of Art. A candidate seeking admission to the course must have passed the BFA in the relevant specialization of four year duration after 12th standard. The selection will be done on the basis of portfolio of practical work, viva and marks scored in the last qualifying examination, by the Assessment Committee. The details are available in the website of College of Art – Delhi website Link
The application forms are available in the Academic Cell of the College on cash payment of Rs.500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?