20th April 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

When PGCET is going to be held?

hello sir
im sravani perceving final b.tech in the stream of cse..i would like to do my M.tecH through PGCET.now i would like to now when the PGCET is going to be held..
thanku

1st May 2014, 07:39 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When PGCET is going to be held?

PGCET which is known as Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. It Is the best way to study the master degree courses after graduation in any stream. Many colleges are offered The PGCET to get students who are interested in master degree courses. The colleges are offered many stream in this sector. The colleges are give a lot of facilities for the students. Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) is commonly held in between the April and June. Their Exam also held in between may and june. After the exam there are a few procedure for

counselling to obey that are
(1)The Students have to confirm the ranking based on merit chart then have to confirm the counseling date and time from the main website of Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCTE).

(2)The Student should decide that which course is very good for his / her carrier before going to the counselling. But the course he get is totally depend upon the rank he secured.
Before going to the counselling hall the student should take some documents that is
Original counseling letter, photocopy of counseling letter,Original Admit card, photocopy of admit card,Bank draft has made which is given on PGCET prospectus,All the original and 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class which is important,Rank Card / Hall Ticket, photo in passport size etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?