24th April 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Masters degree under VTU?

I have done BE in cs and working as lecturer in degree college,so i want to do my master degree under vtu,

1st May 2014, 07:40 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Masters degree under VTU?

VTU which is known as "Visvesvaraya Technology University" Which is situated in Karnataka state, India. This university was started from 1st April 1998. Now it is 16 years old. It was started by the government of Karnataka. The university's Aim is to improve the technical education in the karnataka state. Its is a national level college which is a govt. recognised. This university is named by the engineer Sir Visvesvaraya who is the only awarded the bharat ratna award which is the highest civilian award in india.

The main headquarter of the Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU) is situated in Jnana Sangama, Belgaum. And it's regional centers are situated in Bangalore, mysore, Belgaum, Gulbarga. Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU) is the largest University of India which have 200 above college affiliated and this university have 65000 above Undergraduate students, 10000 above Postgraduate students and 1500 above phD students.

This college have 30 Under graduate courses and 70 postgraduate courses offered. Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU) is the very successful university which placed students in many national and international companies. If we see the postgraduate section the VTU is the no-1 university and it gives many facilities to the students. This college is Making many best and top students since 1998.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?