26th December 2011, 12:36 PM
aarushipatel

How can I prepare for GRE exam while studying Biomedical and Instrumentation Engineering?

I am a student of Biomedical and Instrumentation Engineering and I have completed my 5th semester and now I am lookinf forward to appear for the GRE exam.
How can I prepare for the GRE exam and how can I can score more marks.
Can you please give me some tips for it.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  3. Best book for preparation of GRE for MS?
  4. How should I prepare for GRE Exam while studying graduation?
  5. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  7. How to prepare for the subject test in electronics and instrumentation? Model Test Papers in ECE Subject?
  8. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  9. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  10. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  11. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Is it beneficial to prepare for GRE to study in Abroad?
  13. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  14. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?
  15. What are the higher education option for me after B.tech in Bio Medical? -- [New]
  16. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Biomedical Instrumentation I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How can I study MBA after studying B.E in instrumentation engineering final year
  18. Mumbai University B.E in Boi-medical Engineering 4th Sem Transducers in Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th December 2017, 10:29 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: How can I prepare for GRE exam while studying Biomedical and Instrumentation Engineering?

Yes. You can start your GRE preparation from 5th semester with time management and can score good in GRE. GRE is graduate record examination for the admission into graduate, postgraduate as well as doctorial courses in foreign universities.

Preparation Tips For GRE
- Start preparation earlier so that you will get enough time for preparation.
- Know the latest exam pattern of GRE and Make a plan to get good score.
- Learn vocabulary in context and Understand words very well.
- Attempt online tests as much as possible.
- Find yourself missing problems and root out every mistakes.

GRE Syllabus
- Analytical Writing
- Verbal Reasoning
- Critical Thinking
- Quantitative Aptitude

GRE Exam Date
No specific date for GRE in India. You can take it any time by taking appointment with closest GRE exam centre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?