22nd December 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

When and in which university to apply for B.Ed correspondence?

I want to do my correspondence courses in B.Ed. I finished my BBA, so now tell me that in which university can I apply and when? Thank you. Beulah.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study correspondence BEd in any recognized university with below 50% in Graduation? -- [New]
  2. Details of correspondence BEd course of Bangalore University? How should I apply? What is the course fees?
  3. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  5. How can I do distance BEd course being a Government Teacher?
  6. How to do B.Ed correspondence? Which college or university will I get for B.Ed correspondence
  7. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of under graduation through correspondence in Madras university?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Orissa TET for BEd graduate of Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  10. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  11. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics from a regular university after passing graduation from correspondence university?
  12. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  13. Information about B.Ed correspondence in Mumbai University?
  14. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  15. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  16. How to apply for B.Ed course through correspondence? I am a graduate from Mumbai University
  17. When and in which university to apply for B.Ed correspondence?
  18. Can I do B.Ed with M.Com?
22nd December 2017, 05:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and in which university to apply for B.Ed correspondence?

List of Universities offering B.Ed course through distance mode:-

Annamalai University
Address: No.19, Sardar Shankar Road, Behind Lake Market, Kolkata, West Bengal 700029
Phone: 033 2466 7215

Madurai Kamaraj University
Address: Palkalai Nagar, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625021
Phone: 0452 245 8471

Jamia Millia Islamia
Address: Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Phone: 011 2698 1717

Kurukshetra University
Address: Thanesar, Kurukshetra, Haryana 136119
Phone: 01744 238 169

Kakatiya University
Address: NH-563, Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Telangana 506009
Phone: 0870 246 1467

Most of the Universities start a new batch of B.Ed course in the month of January and candidates must have to apply for it in the month of July-August every year.
To get the exact details, contact to the above mentioned Universities.
22nd December 2017, 08:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

These are the universities where you can apply for B.Ed through distance mode:

Annamalai University

Madurai Kamaraj University

Jamia Millia Islamia

Kurukshetra University

Kakatiya University

Admission to these top universities is generally made on the basis of entrance test exam score conducted by the particular University. Application form can be had from IGNOU, New Delhi or any regional office or Study Centre in your city.
22nd December 2017, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU is the best university, if you are looking for B.Ed in correspondence mode. You need to have some teaching experience to apply for admission.

You can apply for January admission in the month of July and entrance exam is usually conducted in the month of August. Admission will be on the basis of merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?