30th September 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of under graduation through correspondence in Madras university?

I am nisha. I finished my under graduation through by correspondence in Madras university and my Post graduation through by correspondence in Annamalai university. Now I would like to do phd can i apply for phe if how i can apply for Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  2. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  3. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  4. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  5. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  7. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  9. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  10. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence?
  13. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  15. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  16. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
  17. List of guides to do Ph.D in Madras University for mathematics discipline?
  18. Procedure to get seat in Madras University for PG courses in English?
28th September 2016, 06:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of under graduation through correspondence in Madras university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am nisha. I finished my under graduation through by correspondence in Madras university and my Post graduation through by correspondence in Annamalai university. Now I would like to do phd can i apply for phe if how i can apply for Ph.D?

The aspirant should complete post graduation course in the same discipline to study PhD program. There are various universities accepting the correspondence mode studies to do PhD. Those candidates should hold a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of fifty five percent marks shall be eligible for to apply for PhD. The candidates needed to sit for an entrance test and interview for the admission to PhD. The universities offering PhD for the candidates who studied through correspondence mode are given below;

IGNOU - Official Website

Sikkim Manipal University - Official Website

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?