22nd December 2017, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job in Infosys being 34 years old with lots of qualification?

I completed MCA from Acharya institute of technoloy at Bangalore. Now I am 34 years old. I have 5 years in IT experience and 2 years in JSP and 2 years as a trainer and one year in support. Is it possible to get job in Infosys in this age. Please help me.

Related Questions:
22nd December 2017, 11:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job in Infosys being 34 years old with lots of qualification?

In order to get a job in Infosys, you should have scored minimum 60% and above marks in 10th and 12th standard and minimum 70% marks in graduation. You must have good communication skills and should be good in mathematics. Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years, so you are not eligible to apply for the same. However, I can see that you are quite experienced and hence, you can submit your resume and give a try.

Web: http://www.infosys.com
22nd December 2017, 06:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job in Infosys being 34 years old with lots of qualification?

Yes, definitely you can get job in Infosys based on your qualifications and experience which you have gained in the past years.
It is very good that you have an experience of 7 years. Your age does not matter at all to get a job at Infosys. All you need to do is to apply for several position at Infosys based on your qualification and experience. If you will be shortlisted, then you have to crack the interview process to get a job in that particular company.
22nd December 2017, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Based on your experience you can apply for job at Infosys surely, but selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview and your CV. If you have IT experience, then surely you will have chance.

Just make sure that you are prepared for the interview and also get a good CV, which highlights all your qualifications and skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?